Friday, December 20, 2013

Special Order Boinas Super Lujo

I thought at this time I would be posting my last post for the year on The Beret Project, but only 1 hour ago, the courier delivered the long awaited box of special order Boinas Super Lujo off!
Two models made on special request by Boinas Elosegui for South Pacific Berets (these are not standard colours!):
a 290mm boina in grey and a 300mm boina in Bordeaux (or 'granate'), both fitted with very stylish black satin lining and the Euskal herria label.
I have listed them quickly and if you order within the next 12 hours, they'll be posted before the start of my holidays!

Alternatively, place your order after and your boina(s) will be posted on 13 January (or earlier).
Have a look here for more information on these beautiful, and exclusive, berets. 

1 comment:

  1. Pedazo de boinas de lujo de las que hablas en el post. Saludos desde España, el país de las boinas (the land of boinas).

    ReplyDelete