Monday, September 29, 2014

Plateaus

The most difficult question when buying a beret over the internet is "how does it look on ME?" and that's a question without an easy answer.
Identical berets can look completely different on one person from the next. Head size, shape, baldness, short or long hair, body shape, etc., etc.
On the web site I often use pictures of myself to give some impression of what a specific beret  looks like, or I use a neutral mannequin.
Still, it is not easy to compare the varieties if you don't see them next to each other.
What I did here, is photograph a variety of berets made by Boneteria Auloronesa - all are well broken into and of the same colour. Pictured from top  down are a 10 pouces, a 10.5 pouces, an 11 pouces and the 12 pouces Tarte Alpin. Mind: the mannequin has a very small (56) head size, which of course influences the overall look. 




I hope this helps. more comparisons to follow soon.


1 comment:

  1. May I suggest the addition of a 9.5p size? It's like buying any article of clothing - it may look good on the rack or the mannequin but not so great on you. You just have to take a chance and give a beret a try.

    ReplyDelete