Saturday, September 23, 2017

Beach Life

Beach life in the northern hemisphere has pretty much come to an end, this time of year and for us in the southern part of the world, it hasn't quite started yet.
Of course, nothing stops you from having a good walk on the beach; beret on, shawl, winter coat, but personally, I long for the days that I need the protection of my beret on the bald part of my head again. 
And obviously, I am not the only one making the beret my (summer) headgear of choice.
Vamos a la playa!

1 comment:

  1. This will be my first summer (I'm in NZ) for beret-wearing. I still have my hair so I hope it won't be too hot. Sadly, I can't source the proper size white beret but maybe I'll get lucky. I have Daan looking out for one for me. If he can't source one, it doesn't exist!

    ReplyDelete