Friday, April 20, 2018

Jaraé Holieway

Meet Jaraé Lenore Holieway, Freelance model, artist, stylist & Boinera.
“Born and raised in Southern CA, most kids get into acting or modeling at a young age. When I was 10 I attended a modeling school, like the ads you’d see in the back of a teen magazines. I wanted to be a star, because I didn’t see too many girls like me on TV. 
As I got older my interests changed, I focused more on visual arts and sports. Now here at the beautifully blooming age of 23, it’s funny how things have come full circle! I tell people “I want to model, and style”, “I want to be a change in the fashion industry” but it’s deeper-rooted than that. 
I want to be the ROLE model that I never had growing up–I want to bring something real, fresh, and genuine to the fashion industry that women can relate to!”

No comments:

Post a Comment